Closure Updates from our Chamber Members
Some closures may still have offerings or gift cards available to purchase, even if closed to walk-ins, so check listings or click on available links! See more in our Support Local Directory!
- Belfast Curling Club – Hopeful to reopen by Fall 2021
- OPAL Global, LLC – Opal continues to follow the CDC guidelines rigorously. However, we now make routine site visits, meet clients in spaces where social distancing and good ventilation are in effect, require masks and carefully clean our studios. Some architects, designers, and administrators now work in the office regularly but on a rotation. Our employees are encouraged to continue working from home as much as possible but are flexible and can meet with clients safely. Available by telephone (207.218.6300), email (employee’s first firstname.lastname@example.org), or at email@example.com.
- St. Margaret’s Church – Streaming Sunday morning services via ZOOM at 9:30 a.m. For information on how to log in, see St. Margaret’s Facebook page or www.stmargaretsbelfast.org. While all church buildings are closed, St. Margaret’s will stream an abbreviated healing service on ZOOM at 9:30 a.m. Wednesdays, and a service of Compline on Monday through Saturday evenings at 8 p.m. The office is closed, but the parish administrator will answer calls at 207-338-2412 from 9 a.m. to noon on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Belfast Bay Inn (transitioning into ‘for sale’ condos)
- Belfast Harbor Artisans
- Cosmic Connection (physical location)
- Flagg’s Garage
- Heart Stone Therapeutic Massage
- Julz Makes (physical location; services will now be available at Belfast Fiberarts)
- Lighthouse Arts & Education
- MM Julz Christmas Shoppe
- Ocean’s Edge Restaurant
- Primerica (Retired)
- Seaview Aviation
- All Roads Music Festival, Belfast
- Best of the Best – Waldo County
- BikeMaine 2021
- Maine Lobster Festival, Rockland
- Moxie Festival, Lisbon
- Yarmouth Clam Festival