FROM CHAMBER MEMBERS (and area Non-Members if provided) Some closures may still have offerings or gift cards available to purchase, even if closed to walk-ins, so check listings or click on available links!
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Belfast Adult Education, Belfast American Legion Post #43, Belfast Dance Studio, The Belfast Framer & Betts Gallery, Belfast Flying Shoes, Brambles , DownEast Auctions, Fox & Ginn Movers, Kids Unplugged, Maine Authors Publishing, Owls Head Transportation Museum, SeaHorse Stables, Seebreeze Family Eyecare, The Good Table, The Hichborn, Waldo County Technical Center, Whale’s Tooth Pub & Restaurant
- Belfast Curling Club – Closed for the season, year-end meeting and banquet postponed
- City of Belfast – All city facilities are closed through May 31st. Citizens and businesses are encouraged to do business with the city by phone, email or by appointment if it must be done in person.
- Colonial Theatre – Temporary closure until further notice, but check website for streaming movies!
- Cornerspring Montessori School – School programs closed until further notice, offering Cornerspring Cares program – click here for details
- Faith Temple Church – Will live stream services on Facebook
- First Baptist Church Belfast – No services or meetings until further notice. Pastor and Deacons will reach out online and by phone during the week, non-attended service will be posted online, volunteers available if you need assistance, 338-2544
- First Church in Belfast, UCC – Closed to all activities until further notice. Find The First Church services at www.firstchurchinbelfast.org, on Facebook page, and local access BCTV in Belfast and SCTV in Searsport. Local access tv schedule here
- Lighthouse Arts & Education – Gallery closed until further notice. We still aim to keep the Lighthouse Arts & Education mission alive and well https://gallery.mailchimp.com/3f9801e6b8492bf8783a89968/images/9ff1149b-e64a-4ff1-aeea-76eea86180f5.jpg
- OPAL Global, LLC – Strictly following CDC guidelines to reduce spread of the COVID-19 virus. Our employees are working from home until an undetermined date and continue to work on client projects. Available by telephone (207-218-6300) and email (employee’s first firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- RSU # 71 (Belfast Area)– Schools closed for the remainder of the academic 2019-2020 year
- St. Margaret’s Church – Streaming Sunday morning services via ZOOM at 9:30 a.m. For information on how to log in, see St. Margaret’s Facebook page or www.stmargaretsbelfast.org. While all church buildings are closed, St. Margaret’s will stream an abbreviated healing service on ZOOM at 9:30 a.m. Wednesdays, and a service of Compline on Monday through Saturday evenings at 8 p.m. The office is closed, but the parish administrator will answer calls at 338-2412 from 9 a.m. to noon on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- The Game Loft – Temporary closure, providing free grab-and-go lunches for all kids M-F from Noon-2pm
- UMaine Hutchinson Center – Due to current CDC recommendations, courses with a May start date will be moved to a remote teaching and learning environment. This includes: Session 1 (May 11–28), Session 2 (May 11–June 19), and Session 8 courses starting in May. Please note that online courses will be offered as scheduled, subject to regular cancellation policy. Students will be notified by email of cancellations. Up-to-date course information is available on the Summer University website. A decision about whether or not on-campus courses starting in June will be moved to a remote learning environment, or remain as scheduled, is expected by mid-April. If you have further questions, please contact the Summer University staff at 207.581.3143 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Waterfall Arts – All activities suspended – staff will reach out for refunds/rescheduling, private lesson students should contact instructor directly – visit website for online programming
CLOSED/CANCELLED FOR 2020
- 2nd Annual Maine Authors Book Festival, Thomaston
- Arts in the Park, Belfast
- Bay Leaf Cottages & Bistro
- Belfast Breeze Inn
- Belfast Harbor Fest
- Camp CaPella, Dedham
- Maine Celtic Celebration, Belfast
- Marsh River Theater, Brooks
- New England Auto Auction, Owls Head Transportation Museum
- North Atlantic Blues Festival, Rockland
- Belfast Harbor Artisans
- Cosmic Connection (physical location)
- Seaview Aviation