FROM CHAMBER MEMBERS (and area Non-Members if provided) Some closures may still have offerings or gift cards available to purchase, even if closed to walk-ins, so check listings or click on available links!
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Belfast Dance Studio, Belfast Flying Shoes, Daily Soup, Seebreeze Family Eyecare, The Hichborn
- Belfast Curling Club – Hopeful to open by January 2021
- Colonial Theatre – Temporary closure until further notice, but check website for streaming movies!
- OPAL Global, LLC – Opal continues to follow the CDC guidelines rigorously; however, we now make routine site visits, meet clients in spaces where social distancing and good ventilation are in effect, require masks and carefully clean our studios. Some architects, designers, and administrators now work in the office regularly but on a rotation. Our employees are encouraged to continue working from home as much as possible but are flexible and can meet with clients safely.
Available by telephone (207.218.6300), email (employee’s first email@example.com), or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Margaret’s Church – Streaming Sunday morning services via ZOOM at 9:30 a.m. For information on how to log in, see St. Margaret’s Facebook page or www.stmargaretsbelfast.org. While all church buildings are closed, St. Margaret’s will stream an abbreviated healing service on ZOOM at 9:30 a.m. Wednesdays, and a service of Compline on Monday through Saturday evenings at 8 p.m. The office is closed, but the parish administrator will answer calls at 338-2412 from 9 a.m. to noon on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- The Game Loft – Temporary closure, providing free grab-and-go lunches for all kids M-F from Noon-2pm
- UMaine Hutchinson Center – Starting August 1, 2020, the Hutchinson Center will be open to the public for scheduled events of less than twenty per assigned space/room and less than fifty per the building per day.
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is always our top priority. In following the guidelines provided by the public health authorities and the state of Maine, as well as the University of Maine system, we’ve implemented rigorous cleaning procedures and other best practices, such as social distancing.
CLOSED/CANCELLED FOR 2020
- 2nd Annual Maine Authors Book Festival, Thomaston
- 25th Annual Arts in the Park, Belfast
- 60th Annual Chamber Awards Night (no in-person event)
- The Back & Forth
- Bay Leaf Cottages & Bistro, Lincolnville
- Belfast Breeze Inn
- Belfast Harbor Fest
- Belfast Self Storage Summer Yard Sale
- Belfast Summer Street Party
- Camp CaPella, Dedham
- Common Ground Fair, Unity (going virtual)
- Maine Celtic Celebration, Belfast (going virtual)
- Maine Crafts Guild Show, Belfast
- Marsh River Theater, Brooks
- New England Auto Auction, Owls Head Transportation Museum
- North Atlantic Blues Festival, Rockland (going virtual)
- Passy Pete Prediction (no in-person announcement)
- Pickles, Preserves, and Pies, Lincolnville
- Stockton Springs Harbor Cruises
- Strung Together Music Campout
- Belfast Bay Inn (transitioning into for sale condos)
- Belfast Harbor Artisans
- Cosmic Connection (physical location)
- Heart Stone Therapeutic Massage
- Lighthouse Arts & Education
- Seaview Aviation
- The Alchemist Cafe