The Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce is a partnership of business owners and professionals working together to build a better community through affiliation, collaboration and long-lasting relationships.
The mission of the Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote business and economic growth in the Belfast area.
- Publish and distribute nearly 30,000 award winning Belfast Area Guides across the country and worldwide.
- Market Belfast and Waldo County as a great place to live, work, relocate and vacation.
- Host Business after hours and Breakfast networking, educational and training events.
- Act as Belfast’s only area visitor center. Greeting 10,000 visitors and encouraging them to work, stay and play locally.
- Publish weekly Biz Connect newsletter of events, sales, promotions and programs, plus a bi-weekly members-only e-newsletter of “news you can use”.
- Events for the community, such as Arts In The Park, Santa arriving by boat for Holidays on the Harbor, and the new Winter Whoopla!
Your chamber is working to bring the business community together to develop a strong network of local business owners who share similar goals throughout the Belfast region.
What your membership investment includes
- A listing in the Award winning annual guide distributed throughout the United States and Canada.
- Networking opportunities with other business with like interests at our Business After Hours and BAY PRO.
- Educational and Training opportunities at the Chamber Business Breakfast.
- Being featured in Biz Connect, the weekly E News sent out by the chamber.
- The distribution and display of your company’s brochure and information year round from the BACC office.
- Affordable advertising, in our “Belfast & the Wonders of Waldo County” magazine, your business on your own Chamber website page, brochures at the Visitors’ Center, and the use of our windows for display.
- Representation at the State Chamber, the Mid-Coast Chamber Council and Maine Office Tourism.
- Business Referrals for your business through our information center, website, the guide Belfast Bay & Beyond, the e-news Biz Connect and telephone inquiries.
- Sponsorship opportunities for Chamber events and the annual Awards night.
- Community support, visibility, credibility and advocacy.