The Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce is a partnership of business owners and professionals working together to build a better community through affiliation, collaboration and long-lasting relationships.
The mission of the Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote business and economic growth in the Belfast area.
- Publish and distribute 30,000 award winning Belfast Area Guides across the country and worldwide.
- Market Belfast and Waldo County as a great place to live, work, relocate and vacation.
- Host Business after hours and Breakfast networking, educational and training events.
- Act as Belfast’s only area visitor center. Greeting 10,000 visitors and encouraging them to stay and play locally.
- Publish weekly Biz Connect newsletter of events, sales, promotions and programs.
- Offer member2member local discount cards.
- Events for the Community, Old Fashion Christmas lights on High St., Santa arriving by boat, pumpkin carving at the muck (Holidays on the Harbor).
Your chamber is working to bring the business community together to develop a strong network of local business owners who share similar goals throughout the Belfast region.
What your membership investment includes
- A listing in the Award winning annual guide distributed throughout the United States and Canada.
- Networking opportunities with other business with like interests at our Business After Hours.
- Educational and Training opportunities at the Belfast chamber business Breakfast.
- Features in Biz Connect the weekly E News sent out by the chamber.
- The distribution and display of your company’s brochure and information year round from the BACC office.
- Inexpensive advertising, in Belfast the Bay and Beyond, your business on our Web Page linking, the use of the window for display.
- The members 2 members program benefits as well as brings potential business to your business by offering benefits on the program.
- Represents at the Mid Coast Chamber Council and Main Office Tourism.
- Business Referrals for your business through our information center, website, the guide Belfast Bay & Beyond, the e-news Biz Connect and telephone inquiries.
- Sponsorship opportunitiesfor Chamber events and the annual Awards dinner.
- Community support, visibility, credibility and advocacy.