The Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce is a partnership of business owners and professionals working together to build a better community through affiliation, collaboration and long-lasting relationships.
The mission of the Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote business and economic growth in the Belfast and Waldo County area.
- Publish and distribute nearly 25,000 award-winning ‘Belfast & The Wonders of Waldo County’ guides across the state and region
- Market Belfast and Waldo County as a great place to live, work, relocate and vacation
- Host Business After Hours and Business Breakfast networking, educational and training events
- As Belfast’s only area visitor center, we greet thousands of visitors and encouraging them to work, stay and play locally
- Publish weekly e-newsletter of events, announcements, promotions, plus a bi-weekly members-only e-newsletter of “news you can use”
- Events for the community, such as Arts In The Park, Santa arriving by boat for Holiday on the Harbor, and Winter Whoopla!
Your Chamber is working to bring the business community together to develop a strong network of local business owners who share similar goals throughout the Belfast region.
What your membership investment includes
- A listing in the award-winning annual guide distributed throughout the state and region
- Networking opportunities with other business with like interests at our Business After Hours and BAY PRO, the Belfast Area Young Professionals group
- Educational and training opportunities at the Chamber Business Breakfast
- Being featured in the weekly E-Newsletter sent out by the Chamber
- The distribution and display of your company’s brochure and information year round from the BACC Information Center
- Affordable advertising, in our “Belfast & The Wonders of Waldo County” magazine, your business on your own Chamber website page, brochures at the Information Center, and the use of our windows for display
- Representation at the State Chamber, the Mid-Coast Chamber Council and Maine Office of Tourism
- Business Referrals for your business through our Information Center, website, the annual guide, the e-newsletter, social media, and telephone inquiries
- Sponsorship opportunities for Chamber events and the Annual Awards Night
- Community support, visibility, credibility and advocacy