The Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to supporting a vital and vibrant community through economic and community development by creating and communicating the story of our region and providing a forum for business promotion. Your support is vital to the success of our organization and our efforts in keeping our region strong. The Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce offers your organization a strong set of tools for business success!
Marketing, Business Promotion, Legislative Initiatives
- Free Basic Print Listing in the 2012 Belfast Bay & Beyond, the Chamber’s visitor and resident guide, distributed to 10,000 area residents through direct mail and more than 35,000 visitors.
- Free Basic Web Listing on our website, BelfastMaine.org with over 275,000 distinct visits each year. A Basic Web Listing includes 25 words of description, one photo, an active website and email link, and a locator map.
- Free display and distribution of your company’s brochure and marketing materials at the Chamber’s Information Center.
- Networking at our Business After Hours. You’re invited to our monthly chamber social event to meet and socialize with chamber members. Located at the sponsoring member’s place of business, the event provides a forum for current and prospective members to connect with the business community.
- Access to an Enhanced Web Listing at BelfastMaine.org. Post unlimited descriptions, event listings, news, and a photo gallery of 10 images. Cost: $50/year.
- Access to Enhanced Print Listings for the 2012 Belfast Bay & Beyond. Add 25 words of description to your basic listing in the area guide for $85 per insertion. Multiple listings in a variety of categories are available.
- Networking through Chamber Committees. Get involved, contribute to the community, and meet more people. Ask us for available opportunities.
- Access to the Chamber’s weekly E-News – bizConnect. Members receive vital information from the Chamber on matters of importance to the community, including marketing trends, upcoming events, special offers, legislative and municipal information, and demographic and sales data. All new members are featured in bizConnect and members can send information for inclusion.
- Business Referrals. We refer your business through our information center, our website BelfastMaine.org, our guide Belfast Bay & Beyond, our e-news bizConnect and telephone inquiries.
- Access to Target Marketing Programs. Put your brochure in our Relocation Package or our Conferences & Events Package and get more exposure for $45/year.
- Free Listing on MainesMidcoast.com, the website of the Maine's MidCoast Chamber Council, formed by the combined Chambers of Commerce of the mid coast region.
- Legislative Initiatives. The chamber connects you to your representatives in the legislature and congress through meetings, forums, and updates.
Chamber Alliance Programs
- Point Lookout Fitness Incentive. New! The Chamber has partnered with Point Lookout to offer a great Fitness Incentive for you and your employees. Read more...
- Anthem Chamber BlueOptions. For Chamber members only (self-employed or 2-50 employees)! This unique package of health plans allows small businesses to offer a choice of eight options based on the individual needs of their employees. Just 60% of eligible employees need to enroll (employees covered elsewhere don’t count toward the 60% percent). Each employee can choose from any of the eight plans.
- Shell Gas 3% Discount Program. Get a 3% discount on the gas for your company cars. No minimum purchase, no hidden fees, and receive free monthly reports.
- Free Membership in the Maine State Chamber’s One Voice Membership. Keep up to date with legislative issues that impact business through the State Chamber’s One Voice program, which offers legislative updates and action alerts and facilitates messaging your legislator. Sign up at MaineStateChamber.org.