State of Maine Office of Tourism
Add an Organization to the Website
Business listings on VisitMaine.com are added by the business owner or authorized personnel and include the name of the business, address, telephone numbers, web site address, description of the business and the categories in which the business is listed. You also have the capability to add Getaways and include an email address so consumers can contact you.
You may request a free listing on VisitMaine.com using the procedure below. Your business must fall within one of the categories listed on our web site and offer a product that people can come to Maine to experience. Please read the category definitions carefully to determine if your business is relevant to the category in question.
Instructions for adding an organization
- Go to MOTPartners.com .
- Click on “Manage Listings” icon
- Input your email address and password
- If you do not have an account, continue on to the next step. If you have forgotten your password, follow the below sub-steps. Otherwise skip to Step7.
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- Input your email address. This sends you an email message with a link you must open to reset your password.
- Click on the link in the email and input your new password and click on “Save”.
- If this is your first time adding a listing to VisitMaine.com click on the “Get started ” link.
- Complete the form including your name, email address, password and phone number, and then click “Save”.
- Click on “Add an Organization” icon and complete the 5-step form.
This submits your organization listing to VisitMaine.com for review.
The Maine Office of Tourism must review all listings prior to their appearance on each site. Please allow five business days for approval.
The Maine Office of Tourism request that all businesses receiving a free link on VisitMaine.com provide a reciprocal link on your site. A simple link to our sites from yours will increase the relevancy of all sites in search engine rankings and increase the likelihood that more people will click on them.
If you have any questions please call Suzanne McKechnie at (207) 624-9808.