The Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to partner with Point Lookout to offer the following Fitness Center benefits:Special yearly fitness membership rates for BACC members
Young Adult (age 16-20): $200 (Reg. $350)
Adult individual (age 21 – 55): $250 (Reg. $450)
Adult couple: $400 (Reg. $725)
Senior individual (over 55): $200 (Reg. $350)
Senior couple: $300 (Reg. 575)
There are no sign-up, maintenance, or any other hidden fees!
Point Lookout Fitness Center membership includes the following:
- Use of Fitness Center facility - racquetball, squash, and tennis courts; virtual golf; Wii sports; full-sized gymnasium; locker rooms with towel service; 40,000 square foot air-conditioned fitness area with new machines; game lounge with billiards, ping pong, games, and free WiFi.
- Free participation in our fitness challenges and incentive programs (we are rolling out a “Biggest Loser” program for 2010 with some great prizes).
- One free bowling shoe rental per visit to the Point Lookout Bowling Center.
- 10% off of Point Lookout cabin rentals (non-business rentals).
- 10% off of any food/drink purchases at our Copper Pine Café.
- Fitness members may also use our 3 miles of private hiking trails as well as our private beach area.
- The only class that is currently included with membership is our Silver Sneakers Strength & Motion class, which will start in February. More classes will be added during the year.
Additional Fitness Center benefits for BACC members:
- Free body composition analysis upon joining.
- 15% discount on our Vital Living program Wellness Assessments (bone density, balance & agility, etc.)
Point Lookout is proud to offer SilverSneakers®
SilverSneakers® is the nation’s leading exercise program designed exclusively for older adults! SilverSneakers® offers physical activity, health education, and social events for people who are Medicare-eligible and Group Retiree members. You or a family member may qualify for FREE fitness center membership through this program. We are the only facility in Waldo County that offers this benefit. Call or stop by to find out if you are eligible and starting improving your health today!
Point Lookout Fitness Center: (207) 789-2011